Keen to join two of New Zealand's fastest growing children’s brands? We are looking for a motivated and high energy Warehouse Assistant to join our busy team.
Anon Studios is the parent company to New Zealand children's brands Pretty Brave and Crywolf. We design high quality leather shoes and clothing to local and international markets.
You will be working as a distribution team member within a retail warehousing environment, responsible for the efficient receipt, storage, packing and dispatch of our boutique product ranges within tight time frames.
Hours: Approx. 20 hours per week
Duration: Permanent part-time
Location: Apollo Drive, North Shore, Auckland, New Zealand
Start date: immediate
Your primary responsibilities:
- Pick and packing of retail and website orders to meet deadlines for courier collection
- Processing of orders using our industry specific software
- Stock management
- Handling returns and exchanges
- Managing click and collect service
- Quality control of product for dispatch
- Occasional customer service in our retail space
Your skills and experience:
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Dexterous and skilled with your hands
- Good level of physical fitness as this is a hands-on role that will require you to be on your feet
- Great communication skills
- Fast worker and highly motivated
- Proficient with computers and ability to learn quickly our various software’s
- Ability to manage time and use initiative
- Approachable and friendly team player
- An interest or background in boutique retail/product distribution would be advantageous but not essential
- Full Covid vaccination
Must have NZ residency
How to apply
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, telling us why you would be suitable for this role.