FINDING THE RIGHT FIT
We’ve updated our Size Guide to ensure that you can purchase online from our
Baby and Child Range with ease.
Choosing the right sizing for little feet is important but doesn't need to be tricky.
We've recently updated our size chart so you can find the perfect fit for your child. Using insight form our Pretty Brave Coffee Groups, and working closely with industry experts including footwear designers and podiatrists, we are continuing to evolve and improve the fit and functionality of our footwear.
See the size chart here.
And remember we are always happy to help, so please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions.
QUICK TIPS FROM THE EXPERTS
• When trying on Pretty Brave baby shoes, check there is about a fingers width of wiggle room between big toe and the end of the shoe.
• You should be able to squeeze your pinky finger in between the back of the shoe and your baby's heel.
• If your baby's foot falls in-between the sizes, select the larger size.
Babies can't tell us if something is bothering them, so as with any shoes, check for signs of irritation after a days' wear.
• Children's feet grow quickly, so check your baby's foot at least every few months to make sure their shoe size hasn't changed.
• We recommend measuring your child's foot to help determine the best size choice.