Not sure of which size to buy?
Follow the simple steps below on how to measure the foot, then use our Size Chart to find the perfect fit.
1. MEASURE THE FOOT
Follow the 6 steps to measure your child's foot, so you can be confident that you're choosing the right size.
You will need:
• Pencil • A4 paper • Ruler
• Container or box with square edges
(a puzzle lid is perfect)
2. REFERENCE OUR SIZE CHART
Use the chart below for finding the perfect fit for your child. Please read the additional notes underneath that are specific to some styles.
We are always happy to help, so please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
|Range||Foot LEngth (MM)||EU||US||UK||INT||Age|
• Our Archie Boots, Child Black Dragon Boots and Electric Boots run smaller than this seasons XO Trainers and Child Sandals. For these styles we recommend you measure your child's foot and buy a size up, from what our Size Guide indicates.
• Our sizing has evolved from 2019 season. If your child wears 2019 Electric Boots, do not use this as a reference for purchasing shoes this year.
QUICK TIPS FROM THE EXPERTS
- When trying on Pretty Brave baby shoes, check there is about a fingers width of wiggle room between big toe and the end of the shoe.
- You should be able to squeeze your pinky finger in between the back of the shoe and your baby's heel.
- If your baby's foot falls in-between the sizes, select the larger size.
- Babies can't tell us if something is bothering them, so as with any shoes, check for signs of irritation after a days' wear.
- Children's feet grow quickly, so check your baby's foot at least every few months to make sure their shoe size hasn't changed.
- We recommend measuring your child's foot to help determine the best size choice.
3. SHOP YOUR SIZE