MARKETING & PR GURU
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Work Type: Part time
Are you passionate about marketing, advertising and PR and have a flair for fashion and design? Do product launches, marketing events, social media and liaising with amazing people light your fire? Are you highly organised, energetic and creative with excellent communication skills? If YES is your answer, then we want to hear from you!
We are a dynamic, fast-growing, kids fashion brand, seeking a Marketing and PR Guru to join our fun and highly motivated team. In the role you will design, develop and implement an international marketing plan across all channels, as well as lead our public relations. This is an exciting and broad positon that will include merchandise planning, scheduling, sales and advertising. The role would suit someone who is passionate, driven, loves working with people and has proven experience in the fashion industry, with a qualification in PR or marketing.
- Develop and execute a marketing and communications plan for New Zealand and international markets, including strategy, goals and budget.
- Connect & collaborate with influencers and industry professionals to drive brand and product awareness.
- Brainstorm new and creative marketing and PR opportunities to stimulate brand growth.
- Merchandise planning and scheduling of seasonal collections for northern and southern hemisphere markets.
- Collaborate with in-house team on product development, product launches and campaigns.
- Design, build and manage our social media profiles including Instagram, Facebook & Pinterest to build brand awareness.
- Write clear, compelling copy for various mediums including ads, social media, EDMs.
- Develop and manage digital marketing, including SEO, marketing databases, email and social media.
- Develop strong relationships with current and new buyers to support the brand and product offering, and increase sales.
- Measure & report performance of marketing campaigns & assess against goals.
- Assist in the design, planning and presenting at tradeshows.
- PR and marketing expertise
- Marketing experience within the fashion industry
- Excellent communicator
- Passionate and energetic
- Capable copywriter
- Capable with Indesign/Photoshop
- Creative with love of fashion
- Highly organized and timeline focused
- Self-motivated and driven
- Excellent sales skills
- Willing to travel
Please email CV to email@example.com
Applications close 10th March, 2018