Location: Takapuna, Auckland, New Zealand
Work Type: Part time
Keen to join two of New Zealand's fastest growing children’s brands?
We are looking for a high energy and and highly organized Warehouse Assistand to join our busy team.
You will be responsible for managing a well-organized warehouse to facilitate the efficient receipt, storage, packing and dispatch of our boutique products within tight timelines and to a high brand standard.
Hours: 30 hours per week, 9-3pm, Mon-Fri
Location: Takapuna, Auckland
Start date: Immediate
Your primary responsibilities:
- Hands-on pick & packing of orders to meet tight deadlines for courier collection
- Inventory management including receipting, order processing, inward and outward goods
- Oversee inventory accuracy and ensure stock management processes are robust and in sync with our stock management system
- Product assembly and boxing of goods
- Quality control of goods for dispatch
- Liaise with our courier partners
- Responsible for ordering and maintaining warehouse supplies
- Respond to and process customer inquiries around returns and exchanges, in line with our brand values
- Ensure an efficient, safe and clean environment is maintained at all times
Your skills and experience:
- Fast worker and highly motivated
- High level of accuracy
- Dexterous and skilled with your hands
- Great communication skills
- Proficient with computers and ability to learn quickly the various softwares specific to our industry
- Highly organised
- Eye for detail and ability to quality control
- A focus on improving internal systems to ensure efficient and accurate flow of goods
- Ability to manage time, use initiative and be a proactive problem solver
- Approachable and friendly team player
- Must have NZ residency
How to apply
Please apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.