Retail Assistant/Customer Service Superstar
Work Type: Permanent part time
We are seeking an enthusiastic and positive Retail & Customer Service Assistant, who loves working with people, to join our children's brands Pretty Brave and Crywolf. In this customer facing role, you will have the opportunity to work in our newly opened Flagship store, delivering exceptional customer service and brand experience.
Anon Studios is the parent company to New Zealand children's brands Pretty Brave and Crywolf. We are a creative team, designing high quality leather shoes and rainwear to local and international markets.
This is a permanent part-time role for a Retail & Customer Service Assistant to work in our new retail space, delivering outstanding customer service for our range of products. You will also be managing our consumer email and social media customer enquiries and liaising with our warehouse staff to manage exchanges and returns. This is an exciting opportunity to join two of New Zealand’s fastest growing children's brands and work within a great team.
Hours: 4 days per week, 9-4.30
Location: Albany, Auckland
Start date: Immediate
Your primary responsibilities:
- Meet and greet customers to the store
- Provide exceptional product knowledge
- Help with fittings, sizing and recommendations
- Manage cash register and processing of payments
- Customer Service including answering inquiries around stock availability, launch dates etc from email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org emails, and replying to Instagram and Facebook consumer messages
- Process exchanges and returns
- Re-stock and price product
- Data entry tasks
- Contribute to the team effort and be able to help where needed
- Occasionally assist in warehouse with packing if required
- Maintain a beautifully presented store with high standard of visual merchandising
Participate in promoting the store and brand with store / product photography
Your skills and experience:
- Retail experience a plus
- Highly motivated and positive
- People person and great with children
- Flair and interest in fashion and design
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Proficient with computers and new systems
- Full Covid vaccination
- Must have NZ residency
How to apply
Please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, telling us why you would be suitable for this role.